We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our friendly Reception Team.
Our Receptionists are responsible for ensuring that all hotel guests are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone and in writing, so that fine attention to detail makes every guest’s stay perfect.
Ensuring that our guests are given an excellent first impression, our Receptionists are key in providing nothing less than an exceptional welcome, setting the tone for their luxurious stay with us.
Also acting as a point of contact for guests throughout their stay, our Receptionists are an excellent source of information about hotel services and facilities, as well as the local area in general.
- You will have an experience in a similar position, ideally from high quality 3 or 4 star hotel, looking to continue and develop your career further.
- You will have a passion for customer service, with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- You will be a natural communicator with people, able to build relationships in a friendly and professional way.
- You will be able to identify customer needs and will exceed their expectations.
- Experience in using Reslynx is an additional bonus.
- You will be committed to high service standards.
- You will be an enthusiastic and motivated team player, with a can-do attitude.
What we will provide in return:
- A salary of £23,275.20 per annum, paid overtime
- Training and personal development.
- Uniforms provided.
- Meals on duty.
- Staff Discounts and special rates in all our hotels throughout UK.
- Friendly and committed staff and management team.