At Corus Hotels we are fully committed to the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. We would like to reassure you that we have thoroughly thought through your stay and we are taking the greatest care to ensure your visit is as safe, clean and comfortable as possible, without taking anything away from the wonderful experience that awaits you at a Corus Hotel.
A message from our CEO, David Westerby
We find ourselves in challenging and very different times, I sincerely hope that this note finds you in good health.
The COVID 19 pandemic has caused us to raise our already high standards to new levels appropriate for the current circumstances.
We have put in to place a set of systems and procedures designed to meet the challenges of COVID 19.
Our lives and the way we do things may have changed but there will come a time when we will consider life to be back to normal until then, take care and stay safe.
From all of us here at Corus Hotels we wish you well.
Kind regards, David
A message from our CEO, David Westerby – PDF Download
We would like to thank our guests, clients, members and suppliers for their continued support during this difficult time.
We plan to re-open our doors on 6th July 2020. Therefore, we invite all customers with bookings arriving between now and 5th July to contact us at email@example.com to make alternative arrangements, if you have not already done so.
We’re working hard behind the scenes to be able to welcome you to the hotel so you can trust in your stay with Corus Hotels.
If you have any specific arrangements that you would like putting in place for your stay, please call us and we will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible throughout your time with us. Our staff are fully trained and here to help at any time.
5 key messages to you, our guest
- We would like to reassure you that we have thoroughly thought through your stay and made significant arrangements to protect you, our teams and the visiting public.
- We have endeavoured to enhance your stay, removing risk whilst respecting your personal preferences. You’ll notice changes in what we do and what we say.
- We have consulted with specialists to develop new systems for “touchless” and “low touch” processes. This includes check-in/check-out and how we generally provide our service to you. This does not mean that we can’t do things the way we used to, just let us know what you need and we’ll do our best to provide for you.
- Our cross-infection controls have been further developed through the use of Nano Technology, personal protective equipment and operating procedures. Some of these changes are demanding upon our team, we hope you will bear with us and, should you wish, we will offer PPE to you if you would like it.
- Services have been enhanced. We are sure you’ll love our Grab and Go meals, but should you prefer, there are new quirky dining areas around the building, providing an alternative to dinning alone in your room. Should you feel more comfortable to dine in your room however, we have removed the tray charge for room service.
5 key messages to you, our guest – PDF Download
We’ve got your next event covered
At Corus Hotels we have been working on our Safe Meeting Policy, with our guests safety being priority whilst hosting meetings and social events in our hotels. In line with the government’s advice, we have listed below the key points you need to know to remain safe;
- All quotes given will be based on delegates being socially distanced from each other
- Hand sanitizer available in all meeting rooms
- Meeting rooms thoroughly cleaned before every use
- Protective equipment will be placed around the hotel
- Social distance signage is in place around the hotel
- Registration upon arrival for test & trace is encouraged
- Pre-packed lunches for conferences are available
The situation around COVID 19 is changing on a daily basis and we are keeping up to date with the latest government advice. These policies and procedures will be updated accordingly.
Date: 17th June 2020
Deep clean areas in guest rooms
- Heating Control Panels
- Bathroom Surfaces
- Switches & Electronic Controls
- Bathroom Amenities
- Handles & Doorknobs
- Other Amenities
- Electronic Devices
- In-Room Refreshments
- Hard Surfaces